This form must be completed by individuals who would like to be considered to receive a $100.00 stipend from
the RIAND upon completion of a volunteer nutrition education workshop/seminar within the state of Rhode Island.
Requirements are listed below:
1. Must be a member of the RI Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
2. Applicant must be a registered dietitian (not available for students or interns).
3. Education program must be completed prior to submitting the application.
4. Applicant conducted the program as volunteer and was not paid for services.
5. List of objectives and flyer from the program to be submitted with application.
6. Program presented must provide nutrition education for children and/or adults to
help improve health and wellness.
7. You will be notified by the RIAND if you were chosen to receive the stipend.
8. All applications will be reviewed during the months of September – May. If an
application is submitted June – August it will be reviewed at September meeting.
9. Applications will remain on file and active for stipend consideration for one board
DOWNLOAD: Education Stipend Application
Please e-mail completed application, objectives, and flyer to: email@example.com
You will receive a more timely response if you e-mail but if you choose, you may mail to:
Rhode Island Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Attention RIAND President
P.O. Box 6892 Providence, RI 02940-6892
You may also direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org